Time: 10-15 minutes Serves: 2 Difficulty: Easy
- 1/2 zucchini grated or chopped finely
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 3 eggs
- Olive oil
- 310g can corn kernels (or fresh even better!)
- Cherry tomatoes halved (about 8-10)
- 1 Tblsp flour
- Salt and pepper
- Mushrooms sliced (2-3 average sized)
- Baby spinach-1 good handful
- Combine corn, zucchini, onions, flour and eggs along with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Heat a pan (add a little oil if necessary) and spoon egg mixture into the pan. Cook until golden. Cook mushrooms at the same time.
- Stack the corn fritters with layers of baby spinach in between and top with cooked mushrooms.
- Garnish with halved cherry tomato’s light drizzled with olive oil (and balsamic vinegar or a little sea salt if desired).