Time: 10 mins prep Makes: 8 muffins Difficulty: Easy
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tblsp sweetener if desired (honey, stevia or coconut sugar)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place 8 patty pans in the cups of your muffin tray.
- Place the eggs, oil, bananas and sweetener in a food processor and blend on medium until well combined. You can also use a hand mixer if desired.
- Mix together the dry ingredients and add to the banana mix. Blend until smooth.
- Divide into the muffins cups and bake for 20-25 minutes.