Time: 15 minutes Serves: 2 Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup finely chopped purple cabbage
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 raw beetroot, grated
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 bunch coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch basil leaves, chopped
- salt and pepper
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 1 tblsp apple cider vinegar
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
- Place all other ingredients into a large bowl.
- Pour on dressing and toss well.