Time: 10-15 minutes Serves: 1-2 Difficulty: Easy
- 1 banana
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tspn ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tspn sea salt
- 1/4 tspn baking powder
- coconut oil for greasing pan
- Mash the banana in a medium bowl.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate small bowl, then mix with the mashed banana until smooth.
- Add in the cinnamon, salt and baking powder.
- Heat the pan over medium heat and lightly grease pan with coconut oil.
- Once the pan is hot, drop 2 tablespoons at a time into the pan.
- Cook for around 1 minute on each side, until lightly brown.
- Eat immediately. Enjoy!
- Recipe sourced from ‘The Microbiome Solution’ book by Robynne Chutkan