Time: 30 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup dried fruit (dates, apricots, prunes)
- 1 cup nuts (walnuts, cashews, almonds)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 tblsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Soak dried fruit in warm water for 15 minutes, then drain.
- Place nuts in a food processor on high until they reach a fine crumb texture. Set nuts aside
- Add dried fuit, coconut oil, cacao powder, chia seeds and half the coconut. Process until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the nuts back in and process until mixture is combined.
- Remove the mixture from the processor and roll into small balls.
- Coat in shredded coconut and store in a container in the fridge.
- Wait at least an hour for balls to firm up…if you can!