Time: 10-15 minutes Makes: Around 2 dozen balls Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup honey or agave
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup dessicated coconut (extra for coating)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea/rock salt
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and mix until well combined. If you don’t have a food processor you can chop the nuts finely and mix together in a bowl.
- Roll into balls and then roll in extra dessicated coconut.
- Chill in fridge for at least an hour (best stored in fridge).