Time: Prep time 5-10 minutes Serves: 12 Difficulty: Easy
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup ghee/coconut oil
- 200g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 Tblsp Soy milk or other milk
- ½ cup raw cacao
- ½-1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3-1/2 cup of brown sugar/coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 175 c degrees.
- Put eggs and ghee/oil in the blender and mix for 10 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients into the blender and process until smooth.
Spray 20 x 20 cm pan with cooking spray. Pour batter into pan and bake for about 25 to 35 minutes*, or until brownies are just pulling away from edges of the pan.
- Cool, cut and serve.
- Keep an eye on them after 30 minutes as oven temps can vary.